What is the minimum contract period?
How do I purchase a license?
How do I extend my license?
How do I cancel my license?
Who can see my data?
Does ProOffice run on any device?
I have more questions, what do I do?
How do I sign up?
Important: Only the person responsible for the business or the office should register.
Why do you need my address?
How do I login?
How do I change the UI language?
How do changes get saved?
Where can I see my data?
- Mobile number,
- Upload a profile photo.
Admins can update the an employee\'s data like name, email, etc. under Members.
What can I see under the hours tab?
What can I do under settings?
- Make our side toolbar visibile, in order to quickly and easily switch between menu items.
- Change the UI language and date and number format.
- Change your password.
What can I do under preferences?
- You will see all of your shifts.
- Choose on which days you prefer to work.
What data is saved under the general tab?
How do I add a new employee?
- Fill in all the relevant data in the new window that opens.
- Enter the yearly vacation and the still remaining days.
- Determine the permissions of the Employee.
- Fill in relevant module data, like hourly wage in case of a shift.
How do I edit an employee?
- Click on the desired row for updating the data.
- Click on the red to move the Employee to the Deleted Employees list.
- Deleting an Employee from the Deleted Employees list is permanent.
What permissions are there?
- Role.TypeThe employee can take vacation, by marking it in the Calendar, without asking their manager for approval.
- Role.TypeThe employee can mark their illness in the Calendar instead of calling the office and letting them do it.
- Role.TypeThe employee can start and stop their time clock through the dash board and also edit manually the time they worked in the up to
- Role.TypeThe employee can pick for themselves the shifts they want to work in the up to
- Role.TypeThe employee can mark their business trips by themselves in the Calendar instead of coordinating it with the office.
- Role.TypeThe employee can do home office, by marking it in the Calendar, without asking their manager for approval.
Why are some permissions disabled?
If an employee is also team manager and these team\'s permissions are on, then these permissions for the employee are also on and cannot be changed unless the employee is not a manager anymore.
How do I create a new team?
Important: In order to add team members, they have to first be added under tha Employees tab.
An overview on all Teams and their members. As Admin you can add a new team using the Add team button:
- Fill in the name of the team in the new window that opens.
- Choose a manager with help of the Filter object.
- Add members on the next step.
- If you use the Shift module, you can assign shifts to this group.
What can I see under reports?
- Business trips and their costs,
- Vacation, sickness days, home office,
- Working days, hours and wage.
What are modules?
What information is shown on the dashboard?
- who is on vacation
- who is sick
- who does home office
- the shifts you work in, and if relevant, start and stop the time clock
- your business trips
- all messages
What actions can I perform on the information?
What can I see in the calendar?
- Vacations, sickness days, home office, business trips, shifts etc. As well as school and public holidays of your state.
- The different entries (holiday, sick, etc.) are color-coded. e.g. vacations are colored yellow.
What is the per employee mode?
How do I see all activities on a certain date?
How do I mark an activity?
- Select the relevant mode.
- Select the first and the last date (for selecting only a specific date, just double click it)
How do I delete or withdraw an activity?
- First select the wanted mode and then select the dates, like described above, from which you want to delete an entry .
- You will then be shown all entries in this period.
- Click on the red , in order to delete the entry.
Why are there three different colors for vacation?
- Team manager can approve vacations of team members: you requested a vacation, but it has not yet been approved.
- Pending vacation (cancel): you want to withdraw a vacation, but it has not yet been approved.
Does everyone see all shifts?
Who can edit the shiftplan?
- Employees: can manage only themselves if they have the right permission.
- Manager: everywhere where they are the Manager.
- Offer: can edit every shift.
How do I edit the shiftplan?
- Click on a shift.
- Choose the Employees you want to put in the shift bei clicking on the checkbox.
- Remove Employees from shifts bei deactivating a checkbox.
- Add a standby:
- Turn the Standby switch on and choose the Employees you want as standby.
- Turn the switch off, if you want to choose Employees for the shift.
How can I automatically fill shifts?
- Choose whether you want to assign employees according to their preferences, past shift schedules, or randomly.
- Click on the Fill shifts button.
- Based on your selection, algorithms calculate how the shift schedule can be filled and automatically assign employees to the shifts.
Do I have to share my real revenues?
- Choose a multiplier. e.g. 0.18, 0.63, 3.7 or what ever other value you prefer.
- Multiply your revenue for the day by this value.
- Save the value in the appropriate date.
- Our multiplier is 0.3
- Our modified revenues are:
- Day 1 - 5,000 x 0.3 = 1,500€
- Day 2 - 6,500 x 0.3 = 1,950€
- Day 3 - 5,500 x 0.3 = 1,650€
- We write and save these results in the appropriate dates.
How does the AI module work?
What insights can the AI give me?
With whom can I communicate?
Who can read and reply to my messages?
- Employees: Only the selected Employee.
- Team: All Employees as well as the manager who belong to this team.
- Offer: The selected office worker.
How do I add a business trip?
How are the business trip expenses calculated?
After you added a business trip to the Calendar, you and the Admin can:
- Mark what meals the company paid for.
- Upload invoices, for example for flights.