The basis for this privacy statement is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For Definitions and to know more about us, please refer to our Terms of Service
- What information we gather and save.
- How we use this information.
- How you may see and manage your personal information.
Information you provide to usWith the help of this information, we can identify our users and enable them a smooth and easy communication with each other. The types of information we may collect include:
- Personal information: such as your name, email address, birthday, gender, phone number, photos and physical address.
- Interactive information: such as text messages and uploaded files.
Information we collect automaticallyWe use this information internally in order to improve our Services such as the user interaction, ease of use and search functionality, and to protect them. The types of information we may collect include:
- Log information: We, and / or our Webspace-Provider, collect information about every call made to our Services, such as the url, date and time, data sent, browser type and version, logged user, operating system, IP-address, search requests and location.
- Location information: We may collect information about your location if you gave your consent to that.
- Analytics information: We may collect information about your behavior when using our Services, such us what you clicked and time spent on a page.
Information managementWhen logged in, you may:
- View and edit your personal information under AboutMe.
- View and edit your data sharing with others and messages / newsletter preferences you receive under Settings.
- Contact us in order to receive per email the information we collected about you. You are also allowed to ask for the deletion of your personal information, as long as it does not conflict with the law.
Information storageThe information stored about you is based in Germany at our Webspace-Provider. We take reasonable measures to help protect the information about you from theft, disclosure and unauthorized access.
- We will share and disclose information, if required so by law or, as long as it is allowed by law, due to a violation of our Terms, e.g. fraud, or with your consent.
- As a Professional, information such as your photo and phone number will be made publicly accessible to others, including search engines, in order to be able to find you in our search and contact you for a job.
- As a Client, information such as your address and phone number will be presented to the Professional, so he may reach you and fulfill your contract. When making the contract public, the description and your information will be available to anyone, including search engines.
Cookies are files with specific user information saved by your browser. Cookies might be sent to your browser when you call a website, and be sent back by your browser when you make another call to the website. Most browsers have the option to block third party cookies or block all of them completely.
We use session cookies to identify you as the logged in user. Disabling them will not allow you to login and might limit or disable your use of our Services.
Third party services and content
We use Google Adsense, a web advertising service of Google Inc., USA ("Google"). This service show ads and stores in your browser cookies from Google or third parties. It also uses "Web Beacons", small invisible images, that can send information like visitor traffic. The information contained in the Cookies, created by the Web Beacons and your IP-Address, can be recorded, collected and analysed by Google or third parties, is transferred to Google Servers in the USA and is stored there. Google uses this information, in order to optimize the ads they show you on this website and others. Google will disclose this information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process this information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by it. By using our website you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described above, agree to the aforementioned purpose and confirm to have read and accepted the following link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads. You can disable the storage of Cookies and the showing of the Web Beacons. Doing so might limit or disable your use of our Services.
- The changes will be published on this page.
- We might inform you of meaningful changes in our point of view through email and / or after a successful login.