- "Services" - Our products and services.
- "ProOffice" - One of our products and services, that make the organisation of your office easier.
- "User" - Every user that uses our services.
Who we are
ProFindler Ltd. (fullname ProFindler UG (haftungsbeschränkt)) (or "us" in all its forms) means the owners of the Services like stated in our impressum.
The use of our Services related to ProOffice is subject to the Terms. In order to use our Services, you must agree to the Terms, read each of the documents comprising the Terms, and print or save a local copy for your records. By using our Services you understand and agree that it will be treated as your acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards. Please look at our Privacy Statement as well.
- You may not try to harm or misuse our Services in any way.
- You may only use the Services through the from us provided user interface, either through our Website or our Smartphone-Apps.
- If you violate any of the Terms, we may cancel this agreement with or without notice.
- If we suspect that you are misusing Our Services, we may limit or block your usage of the Services, until the suspicion is clarified.
- It might happen, that the Services will not be reachable, will not be functioning or only partially functioning in a limited way. This may be caused for example by technical problems that are out the reach of our hands and we cannot control, as well as the usage of incompatible devices and browsers.
- We are constantly trying to optimize and improve our Services. As a result we cannot guarantee that functions that were already provided, will be still available or will not be modified, nor that new functions will not be added or that the user interface will not change.
- You may not copy, reproduce, modify, change, distribute, sell, rent, lease, adapt, reverse engineer or decompile or try to extract the source code of any or part of our Services.
- It may be, that in our Services, content from third party is used or shown, e.g. maps from Google-Maps. You must agree to and accept the Terms from Google, and any other third party provider terms whose content is used by our Services.
- In case of damages of any sort to us resulting from your activities related to our Services, or because of false information provided by you, you will be held solely liable to the damages, and will bear all expenses regarding such damages. We reserve ourselves the right to decide when and whether we will press charges in such an event.
- Our Services include IP2Location LITE data available from http://www.ip2location.com.
When using ProOffice, you have to first register to our Services.
- You guarantee that the information you provide us with, is true and correct, and that you will always make certain it stays so by using the "My Profile" menu to update it accordingly when needed. The same applies to your company information, in case you are the owner or have the necessary rights to update such information. Some of the information can be updated under "Company" Menu -> "General" tab.
- You agree to protect you password and email address and that you are the sole user of your account and will be solely responsible to us for your use of the Service.
- If you suspect an unauthorized access to your password or account, you agree to notify us immediately using our Contact Form.
- You reserve your copyrights for the content you submit to us.
- You represent and warrant to us that the content you upload to us is true, accurate and correct, especially but not limited to documents and certificates you provide.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have all the rights necessary regarding such content.
- In order to be able to present and use your content, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, unlimited, non-transferable, and non-exclusive rights for an unlimited time to use your content. You allow us to save the content, modify, copy, reproduce or make it publicly available.
- We do not warrant for nor validate or verify any content uploaded to us, especially documents or certificates uploaded by Professionals and advertisements. The responsibility for their credibility lies solely on you.
- You may use our Services only through our website.
- You may not use any content from our Services, in any form, except for the private usage through our Website or Smartphone-Apps for searching for a Professional or offering your services, unless it belongs a third party. In such a case, the terms of the third party precede ours regarding such content. e.g. Google-Maps, jQuery.
- You may not submit content that violates third party rights or an irrelevant or inappropriate content. e.g.:
- Photos for which you do not have the necessary rights to,
- The icons when there is no profile picture are taken from http://www.icons-land.com.
- The message and alarm sound are licensed under public domain.
- The office photo is a Photo by Canva Studio: https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-sharing-her-presentation-with-her-colleagues-3153198
- The shift photo is a Photo by Quang Nguyen Vinh: https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-grinding-coffee-bean-2159129
- The cusomise photo is a Photo by Towfiqu barbhuiya: https://www.pexels.com/photo/planning-on-tablet-11354284
- The small businesses photo is a Pavel Danilyuk: https://www.pexels.com/de-de/foto/menschen-buro-tisch-geschaft-7674639
Please read our Privacy Statement regarding third party content.
On our Homepage you can find the price list for the different licenses.
- We offer the ProOffice service for a monthly or yearly fee.
- A payment already made will not be refunded.
- Because in order to cancel your sbscription you just need to stop your payments, you must make sure that the amount for your license is in our bank account before it expires. If this is not the case, we cannot guarantee you a smooth functionality of our services.
- The license is determined by the amount you transfer to us and the transaction\'s reference. If you transfer the wrong amount and reference combination, we are allowed to change your activated modules and number of users, as well as to delete employees. We may also charge an additional fee limited to the price of one user for the license we adjusted. e.g. if you transfer 21.5€ for a license in which every user costs 1€ and your reference says 20 users, we may adjust the license to 21 users and charge you an additional fee of 0.5€. Or if you transfer 10€, and have 15 employees, we may delete 5 of them.
- We make an effort to having accurate data and costs.
- It may happen for example, that the holidays and vacations, or the global costs for business trips, are not set or not set correctly.
- In order to make the liability point more clear, we will not be liable to you in any case, for example for damages or wrong calculations, that among others were caused by the examples above. You are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of such data provided by us.
If you have questions, please use our Contact Form.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Only the limitations that are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you, and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. The services are provided "AS IS", with no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, warranties that the services are error-free, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose, non-infringing, data accurate, correct, reliabile or useful. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the services is with you. No advice or information obtained by you from the service or content provided will create any warranty of any kind.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, contract, or otherwise, shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any sort, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, data loss, or any and all other commercial damages or losses, even if such party shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages. some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain types of loss or damages. Accordingly, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law in your jurisdiction.
Any litigation relating to us may be brought only in the courts of Berlin, Germany. Any such litigation shall be governed by laws of Germany, without reference to its conflict-of-law provisions. Nothing in this Section shall prevent a party\'s ability to bring cross-claims or counter-claims.
- The agreement is for an unlimited amount of time.
- You can stop using our Services at any time, by not transferring your next payment.
- In order to protect you, other users and our Services, we will keep your data and personal information submitted to us on our servers.
- If you violate any of the Terms, we may terminate this agreement immediately with or without a notice. Especially in case of fraud from your side, inaccurate or false information, investigated complaints from Clients about your price and service quality, legal proceedings against you, etc.
- We reserve the right to end the agreement in an orderly fashion with a one month notice to your email address you gave us. If the email address is not correct or reachable, the agreement will be terminated immediately.
- In case we terminated the agreement, you are never allowed to use our Services again.
- In case you terminated the agreement, you are allowed to register and activate your account with the same email address originally given by you. In this case, you naturally again accept and agree to the Terms stated above.
Changing the Terms
- We may change the Terms at anytime.
- You should check this page regularly for changes.
- The changes will be published on this page.
- We may inform you of meaningful changes in our point of view through email and / or after a successful login.
- The changes will take place 14 days after their posting.
- Changes because of legal causes are immediately in effect.
- If you do not agree to the changes, you must stop using our Services.