Plumbing is the profession of installing, distributing, and repairing pipes for water, heating, sewage, and water heaters in homes, facilities, and buildings.
It is one of the most important professions in all societies. It delivers water to all homes, and it gets rid of water and waste in a clean and correct manner.
Most plumbing equipment is what people see.
Plumbing tools and their uses
- A regular plumber\'s screwdriver: It is used to tighten screws and bolts that have an open head with one hole.
- Plumbing screwdriver (or cross screwdriver): It is used to tighten screws and bolts with a slot that takes the shape of the cross; Hence the name.
- The plumber\'s French key: It is used in the process of fastening and disassembling the hearts of mixers and water faucets, and screws and bolts that take the shape of a square or hexagon.
- The plumber\'s wrench: It is used in the process of connecting and loosening bushings and pipes in every narrow place, and it is also used to hold any cylindrical part during installation and unscrewing.
- Hip pin: It is used to hold the parts that must be controlled during disassembly and assembly.
- The plumber\'s pliers: They are used to hold every flat cylindrical part with a thin diameter, to pull staples, and cut and bend wires.
- The crow plier: It is used to connect and disassemble the bushings made of copper, and also to unscrew the toilet bowl (the siphon).
- The plumber\'s English wrench: It is used in the process of loosening and loosening iron bushings.
- Water level: used by the plumber to adjust things, such as automatic washing machines, mixers, electric heaters and other appliances.
- The pipe wrench: Used by the plumber to fasten and loosen the nuts, to install the bottom of the mixer basin, and to install the nuts of the bidet mixers.
- Giant cutter (or quick electric pipe cutter): It is one of the modern tools in plumbing, and plumbers use it to cut pipes very quickly and on electricity without much effort.
- Copper cutter (or copper pipe cutter): It is an electric cutter used by the plumber to quickly cut pipes and control their size.
- In plumbing, sickles are of both types: which are used to break iron pipes that have small diameters, and the other, which is the chain vise, is used to break pipes that have large diameters.
- The iron plumber\'s saw: It is a saw made of iron and used to cut pipes made of iron.
- Wooden plumber\'s saw (or crocodile): It is used to cut and cut plastic pipes.
- Iron file: It is used by the plumber to level the surfaces of iron pipes.
- Wooden file: The plumber uses it to level the surfaces of plastic pipes.
So save yourself the trouble trying alone to repair your plumbing system at home and find a certified Plumber.Types of plumbing